Fish 1 Specs
- Steel Bar Size: 3/8" x 1/4"
- Actual Image size: 9.5 mm x 5 mm
- Impressions shown are on 14 ga Copper and 14 ga Aluminum
- Impression was made using an average 16oz hammer
- Choose between a left swimming or right swimming fish.
- FREE SHIPPING ALWAYS
- All of our stamping tools are made from the highest quality W1 Annealed Tool Steel
- Design is created on the stamp with our hands, fire, jewelry saws, files and drills
- 100% Handmade by us here in Birmingham, AL, USA
- Stamps are hand held Metal Stamps to be struck with a hammer to make impressions on flat metal or leather surfaces.
- Unless otherwise stated, our stamps are made to order and hand fabricated as such you can expect slight variation from the photo you see here. There will be minor variations even when reproducing a design. Please allow for these slight variations, as no two pieces can be identical.
- For best stamping results, we strongly recommend using the thickest gauge metal that will work with your design. Monica prefers 14 gauge in her jewelry designs when possible. You should always use bench block or equivalent as your stamping base. If you're having trouble getting the desired impression, considering annealing your metal until it takes the impression. You often must use the rock and tap method with handmade stamps.